This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions
- Implement advanced services and security solutions
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
This course prepares students for the Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification (exam HPE6-A79).
Target audienceTypical candidates that are preparing for ACMX written exam and/or ACMX lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
Prior knowledgeHighly recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.
Detailed contentInfrastructure & Redundancy
- Analyze Functional Requirement for Aruba Architecture and troubleshooting zones
- Mobility Master redundancy (L2 vs. L3)
- Clustering (L2 & L3 deployment and Hitless failover)
- Multi-controller Operations
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Campus AP and Remote AP Provisioning
- WLAN Provisioning
- Secure employee WLAN
- Guest Access
- Remote AP
- IAP VPN Development
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting advanced services and security solutions
- Role Derivation & Firewall Policies
- Dynamic RF Management (AirMatch, ARM old)
- Voice & Video Optimization
- Tunneled Node
- RFProtect (WIDS/WIPS)
- Advanced Aruba OS (AOS) Features
Planning, implementing and troubleshooting Network Management and monitoring
- ArubaOS Dashboard
- Spectrum Analysis
- Monitor using Clearpass