This course is structured to help the student build a better understanding of the Aruba technologies, designing mobility first networks, strategize their implementation/configuration and their troubleshooting methodologies. This course teaches how to take a complex scenario and break down into manageable blocks and while still managing your time accordingly. This course is approximately 35% lecture and 65% hands-on lab scenario-based exercises.
After you successfully complete this course, expect to be able to:
- Plan, implement and troubleshoot enterprise multi-site Aruba campus wireless network, remote-access, and multi-tenant environment
- Analyze functional requirements to create a network design and implementation plan
- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions
- Implement advanced services and security solutions
- Manage and monitor Aruba solutions
- Perform advanced troubleshooting
Typical candidates that are preparing for ACMX written exam and/or ACMX lab exam. Also, IT Professionals that are looking to further advance their expertise/knowledge on HPE Aruba Mobility technologies for career growth.
Highly recommended prerequisites are the Aruba Certified Mobility Professional (ACMP) or an existing Aruba Certified Mobility Expert (ACMX) certification.