Active Directory Federation Services and Claims workshop is the best way to learn how to implement the most business oriented server role! Federated Identity and claims based applications are becoming more and more popular – they simplify the resource access both for your employees and business partners.
When the world becomes more focused on solving ‘Bring Your Own Device’ issues, it is time to become more up to date with the newest technology capabilities: Active Directory Federation Services and Active Directory Domain Services have been extended to comprehend the most popular mobile devices and provide conditional access and access policies. With these policies in place, you can control access based on users, devices, locations, and access times.
Come and learn how to establish partnerships with your business parties, how to implement Single Sign On to access corporate resources, how to manage access to devices and how to implement capabilities to work from anywhere in the world!
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Design AD Federation Services infrastructure and identify the implementation requirements
- Deploy AD Federation Services to provide claims-aware authentication in a single organization
- Implement AD Federation Services high availability
- Deploy Web Application Proxy (previous: AD Federation server proxy) to securely publish web applications
- Deploy Device Registration Service to enable control of user devices
- Deploy Claims-enabled ACLs on File Servers