This workshop covers in-deep theory about building cutting-edge data center networks with standards based VxLAN as an overlay and standards based EVPN as control plane. It also covers draft based solutions for DCI (data center interconnect) and multicast. The workshop is complemented with hands-on labs based on Cisco Nexus 9000 switches (NX-OS).
Nach Abschluss des Seminars haben die Teilnehmer Kenntnisse zu folgenden Themen:
- Building Data Center Networks with VXLAN EVPN Overlays
- VXLAN BGP EVPN based Multi-Site
- L4-L7 Service Integration in Multi-Tenant VXLAN EVPN Data Center Fabrics
- Troubleshooting VXLAN BGP EVPN
- Real World Deployments and Migration with VXLAN
- Nexus 9000 Architecture (Optional - if time permits)
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Nexus 9000 Switches (Optional - if time permits)
It is highly recommanded that participants have knowledge about Cisco NX-OS and BGP.