PRojects IN Controlled Environments
is a project management method, that is being used in all kinds of projects, independent of size and industry. It was originally created by the British government and is the most used method worldwide with intensive use all over Europe, Middle East, but also the United States and Canada.
Projects are usually managed with varying success, sometimes a huge amount of effort, energy is invested and projects are delayed or above cost.
This training teaches you to be an expert in project management and how to run and finish your projects within the time and cost constraints give. You will learn how to do project and stage planning, how to do risk management and you will learn all aspects of quality control - topics that are often neglected.
With our PRINCE2 Practitioner training you will learn all aspects of PRINCE2 7th edition
(including the 7 principles, 7 themes and the 7 processes) and how you can manage projects yourself with the help of PRINCE2.
This training includes both internationally accredited exams: PRINCE2 7th edition Foundation and PRINCE2 7th edition Practitioner certification
Our training focuses on:
- Theoretical knowledge of the whole PRINCE2 methodology
- Practical application of PRINCE2 (with the help of a lot of practical examples from our internationally experienced trainer)
- Central Focus on People Management
- Preparation for the certification exam.
- Differentiate yourself from others in this area, by making sure that the success of your projects is not just mere luck.
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2® Agile, MSP® and MoR® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
No special prior knowledge is necessary to attend the course.