ITIL 4 enables your organisation to use best practices around service management while implementing the latest concepts in IT and also answering crucial questions, like:
- How do we create value for the customer and for the IT?
- What is the role of IT and IT services in a business strategy? Which role should it be?
- How can we support our organisation on their way to digital transformation?
- How do I link - if I want to - service management with new methods of working like Lean, Agile, DevOps, etc.
These and many other interesting questions are clarified and answered in our ITIL 4 courses, where you will find that our trainers put a major emphasis on enhancing the theoretical knowledge with examples of practical application. This should allow you as a user of the method to have a better understanding of ITIL.
The course includes the ITIL 4 Foundation exam, a certificate which not only proves your knowledge but becomes the basis for any future advanced trainings in that area.
What is your benefit of booking an ITIL training with us?
- Our lead trainer was and is actively involved in the development of ITIL 4.
- Our lead trainer is Austria‘s first ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
- All our trainers don‘t just present the theory of ITIL, but invest the time and effort to show you with a lot of examples from real live how practical application of ITIL runs successfully.
- In our courses you will learn a lot more than just the official syllabus, especially content that is useful for practical application.
- Our participants have a 100% exam pass rate.
ITIL®, PRINCE2®, PRINCE2® Agile, MSP® and MoR® are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
For our ITIL 4 Foundation Plus training it is useful but not needed to have an understanding of IT and/or IT service management.
The training has been set up so that it is interesting for both starters with no previous as well as experienced experts.